Join an Outstanding Academy
We’re always looking for outstanding individuals to aid the delivery of an outstanding education. Ripley St Thomas is unique in so many ways, boasting academic success, a deeply embedded Christian ethos, a tradition of nurture and service within a strong school community, and we have beautiful grounds including school farm and stables.
Our young people are hardworking, very well behaved, eager to learn and make a positive difference in society.
If you wish to make your mark as a professional and develop yourself in a thriving learning community, we hope you will make an application for one of the posts below. As a National Teaching School we can promise you outstanding professional support and development, whatever your stage of career.
Please read the welcome letter and job description included in the relevant application pack before completing the downloadable application form. You should also write a letter (no more than 2 sides of A4 – font Tahoma 11) outlining how your skills and experience fit you for the relevant post.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school prior to interview. Please ring Mrs Rees, the Principal’s Executive Assistant to make an appointment.
We can offer:
- A school with a distinctive Christian mission, ethos and strong traditions, dating back to 1864
- The opportunity to work in a school graded as outstanding in all areas by both Ofsted and SIAMS (Church school inspection)
- A highly achieving 11-18 school with consistently excellent results at GCSE and A Level
- Fantastic pupils who are hardworking, enthusiastic and impeccably behaved
- Supportive and aspirational parents
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and highly professional staff team
- A professional working environment in which all staff are valued, listened to and able to fully use their gifts and talents.
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff including fully equipped gym, swimming pool and running track
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Ripley St Thomas CE Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. View our policy using the link below.
|Safer Recruitment Policy||15 Apr 21|